Sunday, October 4, 2009

ETSY!

Etsy.com is an awesome website where you can buy handmade crafts or works of art. You can also buy vintage clothing and art supplies... but really the craftiness is its main draw. Check out this awesome Article about Etsy!

You can create your own profile page - which I have done, check out SansLimitesCrochet.etsy.com. You can also create your own shop to sell any and all items you have made. I am in the process of setting this up... I'm trying to decide my shop policies, set up a pay pal account, and research the most effective shipping methods (all while cramming for an exam this week and prepping for my best friends wedding this weekend... )

It might be a little while, but keep checking back and before long you'll be able to buy one freakin cool hat from ME online. Wow. Cool beans!

No comments: