Friday, December 18, 2009

Mission Impossible? We will see...



Soooo.... finals are done! WOO HOO!!! And you know what that means? I'm getting ready to make that snowy snowy drive through Wyoming to go home to Colorado for Christmas!

So here is my mission... fit the Sans Limites Crochet shop in my suitcase.

Etsy let's you put your shop on "vacation mode" for when you won't be home to ship your items out... but I only opened shop a week ago (and have made 2 sales already! yippee! thank you!), so I'm not up for any of this shutting down of shop business... This is why I have a gigantic suitcase.

So gigantic in fact, I got 2 comments on just how big it was while bringing it up to my apartment from storage...

So my goal is to fit most of this...


Into this...


So I have some packing to do...

No comments: