Friday, April 2, 2010

Crochet Entertainment


Sometimes I watch movies when I'm sitting and stitching. I've seen some good ones.

Recently I started listening to podcasts. The best ones are...
- This American Life
-Stuff you Should Know
-Stuff you Missed in History
-Stuff Mom Never Told You
I love them.

I also have a very very long "want to read" list... which I have made little progress on recently because I'm so addicted to my crochet projects.

Solution... audiobooks.

The problem with audiobooks is that once you start a really good one, you really can't stop. I'm in the midst of an amazing one - The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This addiction wouldn't be a problem except I really don't have time to listen to 18 hours of novel fantastic-ness with 2 exams next week.

I'm going to have to save the rest of it for the long stitching session to start the winter to warm transition. Yay for crochet dresses!!!

No comments: