Thursday, March 3, 2011

Loving Home: My Bookshelves

As a young adult I'm filled with little ideas that begin with, "When I'm rich and famous and have a big house I will..." The one that comes up most often is "When I'm rich and famous and have a big house I will have an entire wall devoted to bookshelves... a library would be even better!" I love reading... almost any kind of book, and I'm that nerd that never sells a textbook (you never know when you'll need that info again)!

So... I have devoted the beginning of my wall of bookshelves to my novels, textbooks, craft books, and treasures from around the world.









Pictures of my Africa treasures, a vase my best friend gave me for my birthday, some old art projects, favorite pictures - even one of my mother and her siblings when she was five!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Wow!!! That looks so great!!!