Thursday, April 14, 2011

Color Obsession: White

Do you ever find yourself shopping, and picking out something that you already have in your closet (but wear ALL the time)? I do this to a ridiculous extent. One item I just can't seem to get enough of, especially with spring approaching, is the little white dress.

When I stopped by Urban Outfitters (my favorite) yesterday, I tried on these lovely pieces. I'm sad I didn't come home with them.



BUT, I can't be too sad I didn't come home with them, because I already have these awesome pieces waiting for me in my closet.


So why do I love such plain, white (possible boring) dresses? They are the easiest to dress up with any color of crochet pieces on top or a leather belt with matching leather boots or sandals! Best outfit of the summer! Can't wait for the warmer weather!

No comments: