Thursday, May 26, 2011

For the Shreddies - Full Circle

I am a very proud member of the Etsy Shredwear Team (the most totally awesome team on etsy and the only place to get handmade awesomeness to wear on the slopes). I'm not the most awesome of shredders myself, but living in Utah, I happen to know a lot of people that give shredding a whole new meaning. They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I'm currently loving The Full Circle Project. I met this group of awesome skiiers through my lovely friend Nina... who happened to live with all of them (Nina is a pretty awesome shredder, dancer, and yogi herself!).

A few weeks ago I attended a fundraiser and premiere party for the Full Circle Project where I got to see the finished video of their adventures and work to help rebuild Chile last summer after its devastating earth quake. My entrance fee went towards the project they will be working on this summer planting trees in Peru. Nina and her boyfriend Jack are already South America bound! (They left Monday... miss them already!)

Watch their documentary video below and visit their website (scroll to the bottom of their homepage) to donate a little mullah to help the boys out this summer!

The FullCircle Project Chile: Short Documentary Submission from Aidan Haley on Vimeo.

No comments: