Friday, June 10, 2011

Taste of Fort Collins

I'm back in Colorado (LOVE)! I've missed my home state! Already I've cuddled with my doggies, experienced a hail storm like the ones I remember from my childhood, had some awesome chats with my mommy love, explored old town, and had a lunch with some of my favorite women in the world. I'm loving home.

Another reason to love home? Tomorrow is the Taste of Fort Collins. Awesome food. Awesome bands. Awesome artists. And who is one of the Artists involved this year??? My mom- Kay- and Colorado Felt and Fiber Arts. The house is overflowing with beautiful felted lamps, framed art pieces, and silk scarves. YUM!

Stop by the Taste of Fort Collins tomorrow and Sunday if you are in the area! I will be there all day, both days helping to spread the Colorado Felt and Fiber Arts LOVE.

More photos to come!






No comments: