Monday, February 6, 2012

The Doily Sweater DIY

So this project I made with leftovers from other craft projects.

I had an extra doily on hand from when I bought some to make my stitched up wedge shoes and couldn't resist buying an extra sweater when I was at Old Navy getting one for another DIY (coming soon).

So I made this doily sweater, and you can too!

You will need:

- A sweater. (Got mine at Old Navy for $4.50-YEAH!) They can easily be found at a decent sized thrift store for very little money.
- A doily. (Got mine at Jo-Ann's) You can make one pretty easily by following one of the many free patterns from THIS AWESOME SITE.
- Pins
-Needle and Thread in a matching color.

So this is pretty simple.
Make (or buy) your doily.
Pin it on to your sweater (anywhere you like- I'm going with flat in the middle).
Sew it on with your needle and thread.

And TA DA... you have a darn cute sweater for very little money and a great way to show your crochet love front and center!






If you have any questions, email me at SansLimitesCrochet@gmail.com. Happy Stitching!

No comments: