Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Weekender Bag

Take this upcoming holiday weekend to make yourself the weekender bag for the next time you head out of town for something exciting!  Or just make yourself a cool craft bag to cart your yarn around with you always... either way... you have to try this bag!

The pattern is written for 2 sizes... a large that is great for an overnight trip, and a small that makes a perfect tote bag for your crafts.  The strap can also be worn long ways as a cross body bag, or folded in half as an over the shoulder... you decide!

Now available on Etsy and Ravelry!  Check it out!  And as always, shoot an email my way if you have any questions!

Anyone have fun plans for Labor Day???








1 comment:

Suzy said...

Got my pattern! Just need to grab some new yarn and I will be stitching away! Thanks for the great pattern. Wish me luck on my first color changing adventure.