Thursday, January 10, 2013

On the Mend

Finally on the mend today!  HOORAY!

Saw this photo on facebook (thanks to our family friend, Patti)!  This is what my parents are up to this week.... on the island of Turks and Caicos... while I'm stuck here on the couch.  Trying so hard not to be jealous, but I'm not that big of a person...


While researching stuff to do on the island, my mom found the place is known for its stray dogs called "potcakes."  Read up on them HERE.  Since I've been begging for a puppy for about 3 years now... I'm kind of hoping that will be my souvenir (but probably not).  A girl can dream.


I may not be sailing or playing with that cutie, but Harley and I are getting lots of stuff done.  So if you've been waiting for a hat or a new pattern... I'm on it.  Hopefully photos and a new DIY to come soon.  Happy stitching!

No comments: