Friday, November 8, 2013

Toms Marketplace

If you know me, or have been reading this blog... you know I love the idea that craft and social entrepreneurship can change the world (It's a part of my graduate thesis)!  A lot of companies are using craft based products (crochet and jewelry making in Uganda, knitting in Peru, fabric batik in Ghana) to provide jobs and a starting place for economic growth in areas with a lot of poverty.

For the past few Christmases, I have posted about companies you can buy from that not only make great products, but are working to make the world a better place.  Now you can see them all gathered on one easy site.  World changing has NEVER been so easy.  Check out Tom's Marketplace to see how they have brought a ton of cool companies together to change the world through how we shop.

AND I LOVED seeing my old bosses from Krochet Kids international up there... AND even one of the products I helped work on during my time there... the Hoot!

Go shop.  Buy cool things.  Make the world a better place.  Feel awesome.  It's that simple.


1 comment:

michelle said...

2016 fashion toms shoes with many new style for you to choose.only $16.9,Get it

immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
Womens Crochet New

Style Rose

Womens Crochet Style

Purple

Womens Crochet Style

Sky Blue Toms Shoes