Saturday, August 14, 2010

Craft Lake City



It's always so inspiring to see how creative the community you live in is. Today I went shopping at Craft Lake City! My list of all time favorite things that I would buy instantly if I had a $1,000 to spend?

1. Necklaces and Vintage skirts from Noble Town Vintage
nobletownvintage.etsy.com

2. Feathered Earrings from Luxe Plumes
www.LUXEPLUMES.etsy.com

3. Wicked awesome clutch purses from Amber Dunford at
modeclutch.com

4. A Joie de Vivre print from Allison Cornu at
www.printprintpress.blogspot.com

5. A wicked awesome journal using old books as the covers from Word Up Journals
amy@wordupjournals.com

6. A custom biking backpack from Velo City Bags
velocitybags.com

7. A Messenger bag from ArieLeeflang
ArieLeeflang.etsy.com


Ahhhh... all such wicked awesome stuff! I love it, and I wish I could have it all!!!

1 comment:

noble town vintage said...

That was such a fun event! I only wish there were more of them put on. Thanks for the shout out!