Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yoga Love Treasury

I've been traveling for a while (Zion, Teton, Rocky Mountain - Almost 3 weeks, 3 states, 3 national parks, 24 hours of driving around the west with my best friends and family). I returned home and saw the new Eat Pray Love movie. Now I'm newly inspired to not only continue my travels around the world... but get down and dirty with my yoga. Everyday. Practice and meditation. So here is a treasury of all my favorite things on Etsy that I want to wear and enjoy! And you will too!

Yoga love


Heart Deep V Neck Artis...
twostringjane
$28.00 USD

Womens fine ribbed ultr...
lamixx
$25.00 USD

Ladies Dont Give Up
printliberation
$22.00 USD

Obi Sling Bag-Cavern-Li...
hierapparel
$95.00 USD

Lava stone 27 bead Mala...
Kayayogawear
$38.50 USD

Black Circle Scarf
prettypennyde...
$25.00 USD

YOGA Sweatshirt.
MeandD
$95.00 USD

COTTON BOLERO black
duende74
$40.00 USD

NEW GreEn COTTON THAI F...
KhaoSanRoad
$18.00 USD

Aqua Blue Crossbody Sho...
angeldamico
$30.00 USD

Hoodie Scarf Shrug
emilyryan
$42.00 USD

Green Striped Crescendo...
ArieLeeflang
$75.00 USD

ZIP - Tree Heisted Swir...
RaskolInkLLC
$53.00 USD

Pretty Birdie's Wrap an...
stephanieteague
$105.00 USD

SALE Bratislava Sweater
LittleHouses
$88.00 USD

The Summer Sweater in blue
SansLimitesCr...
$50.00 USD

No comments: