Thursday, August 5, 2010

PATTERNS!!! Love 'em!

My goal for the year is to start writing down the patterns I've created! So far I've only written one... but over the next few weeks, I hope to change this. Here are the patterns I hope to get on paper in the coming months... let me know which are your faves!

1) The Sans Limites Hat


2) The Lined Beanie


3) The Banded Beanie


4) The Checkerboard Beanie


5) The Checkerboard Infinity Scarf


6) The Sans Limites Cowl


7) The Buttoned Neck Cozy


8) The Tousled Cowl


9) The Boarding Hat


10) The Ear Cozy


11) The Favorite Sweater


12) The Cropped Sweater


13) The Summer Sweater


14) The Beautified Beanie


15) The Circle Necklace


16) The Chain Necklace


17) The Classic Crochet Dress


18) The Buttoned Up Baseball Hat

3 comments:

PreemieProject said...

I was SO excited to see this post. Okay....I love (besides all of them):
4, 5, 6, 12, 15, 17, and 18!!
I can't wait to see your patterns! Don't worry, I'll test them out for ya!

treanna said...

Hey Sarah,

My favorites are 18,13,5,4,3,1.
I love your checkerboard pattern! I've been meaning to purchase a checkerboard beanie from you one of these days, I promise I will do soon:). I hope all is well, glad you are still actively crocheting, you have an amazing talent!!

Treanna

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT