Friday, October 1, 2010

Deadlines...

It's amazing how deadlines and special events can totally sneak up on when you're not looking. The last week I've been casually making some things for friends and extra odds and ends to add to the stockpile... and in the meantime deadlines have snuck up on me.

Next weekend... one week from today in fact... is the Sugarhouse Art Market. I love this event so much!! It is so easy for me to go and set up one table the night before and the lovely Nanette Amis handles the rest! It's almost like magic, not to mention I love all of the venders there. It takes all my self control not to spend ALL of my money at this event! BUT... there is much pricing, tagging, and inventorying to do over the next week.

Also... a week from Monday is the deadline for Lambspun of Colorado's Art Show and Sale. This is the first year I'm putting anything in the show, and I want everything I make to be awesome! I learned to knit at this store when I was really little- 8 or 9 years old maybe? So I want to show off my skillsssss. My original plan was to just make a few necklaces (one is finished, one is not). Last minute, I decided I wanted to enter The Favorite Sweater... because it really is my favorite thing I've ever made. So... less than a week (due to shipping) to finish one really really big sweater... talk to you in a week - it's time for a crochet-a-thon.


3 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE this sweater! Especially the gathering with two buttons in back. I'm so glad you decided to enter it!

Saraloves2dance said...

Thanks, Diana!!! <3

Emily said...

Love love love this sweater!