Monday, February 28, 2011

OSCARS DRESSES OOOH LA LA

One of the biggest fashion events of the year took place last night, as you all know... the red carpet of the Academy Awards. Everyone with even a remote fashion interest is blogging about this today, so I'm including myself amongst the many. Here were my favorites.



Warm, bright colors were a major theme throughout the night, and definitely some of my favorites.

But my next color obsession might have to be purple... my FAVORITE dresses all were this color. Check out their awesomeness!






My personal favorite for the night was Scarlett Johansson... who is definitely not getting enough recognition for this beautiful dress. I love everything about it - its rich vibrant color, the touches of lace, the open back, the way it drapes, and how it is perfectly sexy without a bit of slutty. LOVE.

All pictures for this post were found on google images. I hope you all had as much fun watching and scrutinizing as I did!

-S

No comments: