Friday, February 25, 2011

Road Tripping

My mom (Northern Colorado Felt and Fiber Arts) and I (Sans Limites Crochet) just returned from a ROAD TRIP (love them!) The beginning of which was quite sad with my grandfather's poor health, but we tried our very best to make the way back as fun as possible.



This is how much yarn I must bring on a road trip. Love it.


Exploring the salt flats of Badwater Basin in Death Valley... 282 feet below sea level... the lowest place in the western hemisphere... no wonder I had a bit of a headache when I returned to my high altitude living!




Here I am wearing the Braided Beanie with pom in dark grey while I explore Bryce Canyon... it kept me nice and warm. Putting the finishing touches on this KNIT pattern and it should be for sale on the website in the next few days.

My National Park Pass has served me well this year... I've made it to Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Rocky Mountain, Teton, and Death Valley... still so many more I want to see!


Here I am exploring Teton with two of my best friends (and most supportive Sans Limites customers)!



Here I'm wearing the Cable Knit Ski Hat in black at Canyonlands! A purple version of this hat is available on Etsy!

Clearly I have become a road trip and national park junkie. I'm lucky I have so many hats to keep me warm out there! Be sure to stop by the Etsy page or send me a request if you are needing any hats for your outdoor adventures!

-S

No comments: