Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dream Come True... dress form!

So far whenever I have attempted to make crochet dresses from my own pattern, I spend a lot (I mean a lot) of time holding it up to myself and trying it on to make sure it fits a human body. The downside of this strategy? All the dresses are my size... and I totally realize the rest of the world does not have my teeny tiny shoulders and rather large hips. Solution... adjustable dress form! I'm so excited to get started using this tool and make some crochet and sewn spring dresses!

The adjustable version comes in a dull gray color... so I decided to use some of my craftiness to dress it up a little. It is amazing what you can do with a whit Sharpie paint pen! See all the fun I had below!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! :)