Monday, March 28, 2011

Bloomin Bloomers!

Who's ready for spring? I know I definitely am... and so is my clothing wishlist. Bloomers... especially those of the lace/knit/crochet variety... are my current love. They're not just to wear under pretty dresses anymore! Bloomers are looking good with many outfits. Check it.

Found this pretty pair on a new blog favorite... The Drifter and the Gypsy. Image from flickr Valitova... beautiful!

Check out these cute colorful crochet shorts from the LopezJennyLopez blog!

Here are some bloomers working in an outfit from the KnighttCat blog.

Loving these cable knit bootie shorts from Free People.

Wish I could afford these Anna Sui Crochet Shorts!

I'm especially loving these AFFORDABLE pantaloon bloomers on Etsy from seller bayousalvage!

I can't wait to whip out my sewing machine and play with some crochet lace to make some beautiful spring inspired bloomers of my own!

No comments: