Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Color Obsession: Army Green

I'm loving the army green, military look right now!!! I can't stop wearing my skinny army green cargo pants from Free People, modeled later in this post by one of my favorite bloggers, Sincerely Jules. I wear my baggy army style jacket everyday... perfect for this semi cold spring weather, and I can't get enough of my massive army bag I bought off Etsy... It's stuffed full of yarn and ready for my next trip!

Check out these awesome images from Etsy sellers!


My yarn storage army bag from Etsy seller BrightWall.


Loving this vintage jacket from Etsy seller ThreeFeathersVintage. It reminds me a lot of the jacket I wear all the time... but vintage is so much cooler.


This crafty bag is definitely at the top of my Etsy wishlist! Brought to you by Etsy seller YarnPlayCafe. Any yarn enthusiast will LOVE this shop!

Now here are some awesome images from the Sincerely Jules blog! She is modeling my Free People pants and some ways to pair up your army jacket that I just LOVE! This gal has some awesome style, be sure to follow her blog!




1 comment:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a sunglasses giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. x
devorelebeaumonstre.com