Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer's Crochet Must Have

Over the last few weeks I've been working on what I think is this summer's crochet must have... or uh... must make if you are a stitcher.

There is nothing I like more than versatility... which is what I had in mind while making this dress and writing its pattern. The end of the skirt is a simple and repetitive pattern making it easy to stop when you reach the length you desire. Add straps, and this piece can me worn as a dress, or a long skirt.

I've made it in a neutral light gray so it can go with black summer dresses under, white summer dresses... and any possible accessory! Here is my first version... pattern is still being perfected... and about 90% finished. This is a long and involved project, so get ready to get to some serious stitching!





No comments: