Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you, Robyn (The Minimalist Knitter)

Yesterday the wonderful Robyn from Minimalist Knitter wrote this post to help me raise some mullah for my internship. You can read about my internship HERE.

Robyn is a totally amazing stitcher! She is committed to changing the world one hand knit at a time. She makes hats and donates them to charity (she's making 112 in 2012!)! She has an awesome hat pattern with proceeds going to Invisible Children in Uganda that you can find HERE. And she does all this while being an awesome mama to adorable baby Owen! Truly one impressive woman.


To everyone who has shown such amazing support over the last week with your kind words, your purchases, and your help in spreading the news... I truly thank you from the very bottom of my heart! I can't tell you how much it means to me!

And an especially big thank you to Robyn the Minimalist Knitter for such a wonderful post yesterday!!!

No comments: