Friday, July 12, 2013

1,000

Big day today... hit 1000 facebook likes AND my summer vacation officially started!  Thanks so much for stitching, and following, and sharing with your friends!

Right this very moment I'm going to go meet with a buddy about some dance teaching we'll be doing come fall, then I'm going to spend some time with my sister who is visiting since I've been neglecting her while studying for my final yesterday, AND hang with my parents to celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary!  OH... and go kayaking on the lake if the clouds go away... I have a fantastic weekend ahead...

Wow sidetracked... to celebrate 1000, I have A TON of crocheting to work on in the next month and I'll be sharing it here and on facebook!  Read the facebook post to learn about what I have coming!

HAPPY STITCHING!!!
THANK YOU!!!


No comments: