Friday, April 6, 2012

What We Carry

If you read this blog, you know I'm currently interning with an amazing company called Krochet Kids International... which means, I kinda know the goings on around that place. ...so when they launched their new Spring line and add campaign I got to watch it take shape (kinda... when I wasn't crocheting or working on adobe illustrator...) The whole idea is that we can tell a lot about a person by what they carry. When you have a Krochet Kids hat traveling along side you, it says that you are a socially aware trendsetter (at least I think so). So they gathered up some really cool people around here in SoCal and took some pictures of them in their favorite Krochet Kids products along with What They Carry. Now even the ladies making the hats in Uganda are sharing with us what they carry... it's a cool way to peak into the life of a lady living in Uganda... one who could be making YOUR hat! Check out the What We Carry Campaign at KrochetKids.org
I love my LOVE water bottle, Krochet Kids notebook, cheapo sunglasses, ancient i-pod, Altoids, lipstick case from my trip to Italy, the BEST pair of scissors for cutting yarn (which I lose daily), plenty of crochet hooks, a red string of beads from my trip to Ghana, a 31 Bits bracelet, my I heart Africa necklace from Tru.che, my change purse (made from recycled materials), my amazing camera with a DIY Camera Strap, and some DIY Crochet Earrings.

No comments: