Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Presents




It's that time, stitchers. If you haven't already, it's time to get started on making those Christmas presents for the people you love most. There's nothing better than a handmade Christmas.

So that was my weekend project... massive start to Christmas presents.

Of course... after making it 10 skeins into a project, I decided I didn't like much how it draped... Was debating on whether or not to frog it and start over (UGH... but 10 skeins... ouch) when I found a puppy doing this. Maybe it'll stay a Christmas present, but for someone else - a puppy named Harley.

If you want to get a handmade present for someone you love but are not into stitching it yourself, shoot me an email to SansLimitesCrochet@gmail.com or send me an Etsy message.

Happy Monday, all!

No comments: